Call for Abstracts Reform Universities, Society and Entrepreneurship: Current views and future research agenda
This workshop inquires how reform universities and their mission of societal engagement relate to the current demands for an “entrepreneurial university.” How do reform universities teach, research, and organize entrepreneurship, and how do they differ from other traditional universities?
We welcome contributions that focus on:
- Universities’ third mission and entrepreneurial universities
- Regional entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Entrepreneurial education: Types, methods and classifications
- Assessments of entrepreneurial education: Empirical evidence
- Regional vs national vs European context of entrepreneurial universities’ research: Comparative approaches
- The entrepreneurial university vs the entrepreneurial society
Deadline for submissions: April 1.
The workshop is organized within the framework of the European Reform University Alliance (ERUA), which includes five young reform universities in France, Denmark, Germany, Greece, and Bulgaria. For participants from ERUA partners, there is no participation fee, and travel and accommodation may be covered through the Erasmus+ programme.
For additional information, please see: here