This course is part of the Master in International Trade Management degree. It will focus on the airport industry, in partnership with the Alliance Charles de Gaulles.
– Monday 21/02 from noon to 3pm in Paris 8 (this session can be blended)
– Monday 7/03 from noon to 3pm in Paris 8
– Wednesday 9/03 all day at the Alliance Charles de Gaulle (airport CDG 1)
– Monday 14/03 from noon to 3pm in Paris 8
– Wednesday 16/03 all day at the Alliance Charles de Gaulle (airport CDG 1)
Student Level: Master
Number of Places: 10
Prerequisites and registration procedures (i.e. language, fee, registration dates)
– Knowledge in management and / or good level in general culture and economy.
What you need to know before applying for this course:
What is an organisation? What are their different functions and roles (HR, logistics, marketing, information systems, etc)?
What are the main types of strategies (product development, concentration of market players, etc.)?
What are the “stakeholders” and what are their stakes?
– Motivated to the idea of working in groups with students from Paris 8
– Behaviour and proper dress required (in accordance with company codes) as students will be working with airport professionals.
Duration: 10 days on site
Application deadline: 30/11/2021