This course is part of the Master in International Trade Management degree. It will focus on the airport industry, in partnership with the Alliance Charles de Gaulles.
– Wednesday 23/02 from noon to 3pm in Paris 8 (this session can be blended)
– Monday 7/03 from noon to 3pm in Paris 8
– Wednesday 9/03 all day at the Alliance Charles de Gaulle (airport CDG 1)
– Monday 14/03 from noon to 3pm in Paris 8
– Wednesday 16/03 all day at the Alliance Charles de Gaulle (airport CDG 1)
Student Level: Master
Number of Places: 10
Prerequisites and registration procedures (i.e. language, fee, registration dates)
– Knowledge in management and / or good level in general culture and economy.
What you need to know before applying for this course:
What is an organisation? What are their different functions and roles (HR, logistics, marketing, information systems, etc)?
What are the main types of strategies (product development, concentration of market players, etc.)?
What are the “stakeholders” and what are their stakes?
– Motivated to the idea of working in groups with students from Paris 8
– Behaviour and proper dress required (in accordance with company codes) as students will be working with airport professionals.
Duration: 10 days on site
Application deadline: 30/11/2021
Marcia Tiburi – TERRADORADA (paintings exhibition) – Auditorium MR002
Deavan Michelle La Tray – Chroma Depth (paintings exhibition) – Hall Auditorium MR002
Eva Dimitrova – Beauty without filters (photgraphy exhibition) – Hall Auditorium MR002
Michail Bakas – Equality in Life, Society and Education Human stories. Another road to the European Dream (photography exhibition) – University Entrance Hall
Indira Sofia Molina Caliz – Au sud du sud (dance performance) – Hall Auditorium MR002 – Closing session, cocktail time.
All performances will be available on November 8 except for the dance performance which will be held just before the cocktail.