Virtual two-day Conference “Quality Assurance in Greek HEIs: The role and the contribution of Quality Assurance Units”
For the first time in Greece is organized by the University of the Aegean a two-day Conference on “Quality Assurance in Greek HEIs: The role and the contribution of Quality Assurance Units”, on Wednesday 3rd & Thursday 4th of November 2021 at 09:00-14:00 CET.
We would be honored by your presence during the second day: Thursday, November 4th 2021
“The impact of Quality Assurance Units on strategy of Quality Assurance in HEI’s”
which includes key-note speeches by representatives of European Institutions, as well as presentations and round table with the participation of the HEIs’ Rectors Vice-Rectors-Heads of the Quality Assurance Units.Among the key-note Speakers:
- Michael Murphy, Elena Cirlan: European University Association (EUA)
- Douglas Blackstock – President, European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- Karl Dittrich – President, European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR)
- Jacub Grodecki – Vice-president, European Student Union (ESU)
- Kostis Giannidis, Erasmus Student Network (ESN)
Detailed conference program is available here.
You may attend to Thursday’s conference via the following link: https://aegean-gr.zoom.us/j/99412692045?pwd=QTdpMWRVT2RpdHNBY3lqSllwZHZuZz09
Additionally, the second day conference will be on live streaming through the YouTube channel of the University of the Aegean.
Click here to watch live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xKtRj4o7BU