2 December (Thursday)
• Welcome speech by ERUA coordinator
• Welcome speech by the Rectors of the Alliance
• Greeting letter by Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
• General ERUA presentation: A Reform University model – ERUA Project coordinator
• RE:ERUA presentation: An Engagement Strategy for research and innovation
• Student representative speech: Students role, vision and expectation in a co-creation process
Our task is to rethink and strengthen European reform universities. As part of this, WP2 Reimagining Higher Education and Research is collecting and comparing information about the universities in ERUA and beyond. This workshop is dedicated to the efforts of the WP2 student group, which has the main responsibility for data collection. We want to listen to the participants’ articulations of reform university ideas, and how we – the WP2 student group – can help support the realization of these ideas.
The workshop aims to increase knowledge within the alliance on joint programmes through sharing of experiences in a “peer learning” format. This will support the alliance’s reflection on the ERUA joint programmes to develop in the future.
3 December (Friday)
Empowering higher education communities across Europe: Creating educational pathways and social cohesion in the light of lived multilingualism.
This interactive workshop will give voices and space to explore strategies and opportunities for the development of European educational and research communities in the light of European linguistic diversity. ERUA student and staff community aims and actions will be presented and discussed with the audience in the context of a science slam battle on the theme of “Creating linguistic and historical individual and world knowledge in our minds and communities”.
The objective of the workshop is to discuss among the partners of ERUA & ERUA University communities:
• Тhe latest trends in the digital transformation in the service sector, with reference to Universities & Research and how Universities are engaging in digital transformation today;
• Тhe links between Innovation and Sustainability, in the context of Higher Education & Society and how ERUA itself is engaging Students in our Societies.
4 December (Saturday)
Marcia Tiburi – TERRADORADA (paintings exhibition) – Auditorium MR002
Deavan Michelle La Tray – Chroma Depth (paintings exhibition) – Hall Auditorium MR002
Eva Dimitrova – Beauty without filters (photgraphy exhibition) – Hall Auditorium MR002
Michail Bakas – Equality in Life, Society and Education Human stories. Another road to the European Dream (photography exhibition) – University Entrance Hall
Indira Sofia Molina Caliz – Au sud du sud (dance performance) – Hall Auditorium MR002 – Closing session, cocktail time.
All performances will be available on November 8 except for the dance performance which will be held just before the cocktail.