Different work packages are launched to foster new collaborations between our universities. You may be interested in joining the adventure of our alliance :
- To share good practices and promote innovative and responsible research
- To develop a network for transnational research
- To propose the training programs, you need to back your research projects
- To contribute to the vision of what is or should be a reform university, answering these question
- How is the creation of critical knowledge part of reform universities today?
- What role do different stakeholders (inside and outside the universities) play in the creation of knowledge?
- How are the different understandings of scientific knowledge enacted in the collaborative projects and what are the implications regarding the scientific outcome?
- How do different interests impact collaborative research processes?
- What are the limitations in existing ways of engaging with society in university collaboration projects?
- What kinds of (societal or institutional) change are reform university collaborations aiming for?
If you want to learn more or you are interested to collaborate, please send an e-mail to the Re-ERUA contact person in your university:
For Paris 8 : Claire Douet – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Roskilde – Katia Dupret – email@example.com
For Konstanz – Livia GERTIS – firstname.lastname@example.org
For AEGEAN – Eirini PAPADOPOULOU – email@example.com
For NBU – Dimitar Trendafilov – firstname.lastname@example.org